1994 - 1998

International Code Services Australia Pty Ltd (ICS Aust.) was formed in November 1994 to pursue opportunities in the field of "Live Fire Training Facilities" and other specialist training equipment both in Australia and overseas.

ICS Aust. was 51% majority owned by a Canadian company International Code Services Inc. (ICS Canada). The remaining 49% was Australian owned.

A third company, International Code Services Ltd.(ICS UK), also owned by ICS (Canada), was established in England. This gave a network of ICS offices in North America, Europe and Australia which enabled worldwide coverage of this emerging, niche market.

The majority of the work undertaken by ICS Aust. was for the North American and European markets. In essence, ICS Aust. was the design and engineering office for the rest of the group, providing the following services:-

- Design
- Supervision
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training


1998


In July 1998 ICS Aust. became fully Australian owned, operating under an agreement with ICS Canada to service the Australian, New Zealand and Asian regions.

Within the region covered, ICS Aust. provides a full range of services including:-

- Design
- Construction, Fabrication and Installation
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training
- Maintenance

 

 

2007


ICS Australia achieved Quality Certification to ISO 9001:2008

The Director of ICS Australia is Doug White.

 

May 1st 2008

Robert Bariola and David Lang joined ICS as Directors.

 

 

1994 - 1998

International Code Services Australia Pty Ltd (ICS Aust.) was formed in November 1994 to pursue opportunities in the field of "Live Fire Training Facilities" and other specialist training equipment both in Australia and overseas.

ICS Aust. was 51% majority owned by a Canadian company International Code Services Inc. (ICS Canada). The remaining 49% was Australian owned.

A third company, International Code Services Ltd.(ICS UK), also owned by ICS (Canada), was established in England. This gave a network of ICS offices in North America, Europe and Australia which enabled worldwide coverage of this emerging, niche market.

The majority of the work undertaken by ICS Aust. was for the North American and European markets. In essence, ICS Aust. was the design and engineering office for the rest of the group, providing the following services:-

- Design
- Supervision
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training


1998


In July 1998 ICS Aust. became fully Australian owned, operating under an agreement with ICS Canada to service the Australian, New Zealand and Asian regions.

Within the region covered, ICS Aust. provides a full range of services including:-

- Design
- Construction, Fabrication and Installation
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training
- Maintenance

 

 

2007


ICS Australia achieved Quality Certification to ISO 9001:2008

The Director of ICS Australia is Doug White.

 

May 1st 2008

Robert Bariola and David Lang joined ICS as Directors.

 

October 31st, 2014

Robert Bariola and David Lang left ICS Australia.

 

January 1st, 2015

Robertson F White and Terence P Bate joined ICS as Directors.

 

 

ICS Projects

The projects undertaken by ICS Aust. since foundation in 1994 include:-

Design and Manufacture of fire fighting training facilities at HMAS Creswell, HMAS Cerberus and HMAS Stirling for the Royal Australian Navy.

Design and Manufacture of fire fighting training facilities at RAOOC Bandiana for the Australian Army.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Gloucester County, New Jersey USA for the County Fire Dept.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Port Canaveral, Florida USA for the Port Authority.

Design of mobile fire fighting training facilities at Battle Creek, Michigan USA for the Airport Authority.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Halifax, Nova Scotia and Esquimalt, British Columbia Canada for the Royal Canadian Navy.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Worcestershire, England for the West Midlands Fire Service.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at London, England for the London Fire and Civil Defence Authority.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Baden Wurttemberg, Germany for the State Fire Authority.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Bergen, Norway for the Royal Norwegian Navy.

Design and manufacture of internal and external fire fighting training facilities at Jalan Bahar, Singapore for the Civil Defence Force.

Design of fire fighting training facilities at Armidale, Wellington, Kempsey and Albion Park New South Wales for the NSW Fire Brigades.

Design and manufacture of fire fighting training facilities at Hamilton and Sale Victoria for the Country Fire Authority.

Design and manufacture for the upgrading of fire training facilities at HMAS Cerberus and HMAS Stirling for the Royal Australian Navy.

Design and manufacture of fire training facilities at the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

Design and manufacture of fire investigation test facilities, in collaboration with Victoria University of Technology for the Singapore Civil Defence Academy.

Design and manufacture of a ship fire simulator at Kuala Kubu Bharu for the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department.

Design and manufacture of offensive fire training units at Shah Alam, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching for the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department.

Design and manufacture of external fire training simulators at Pat Heung for Hong Kong Fire Service.

Design and manufacture of external fire training simulators at Brukunga for the South Australia Fire Service Training College.

Design and manufacture of offensive fire training units at Kuala Lumpur, Pinang and Johor for the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department.

Design and manufacture of internal fire training simulators at Fiskville for the Country Fire Authority Victoria.

Design and manufacture of an Edge Fire Simulator for the Country Fire Authority Victoria.

Design and Manufacture of a Minim Portable Trainer for Dartbrook Coal Pty Ltd.

Additional fire training simulators at Jalan Bahar, Singapore for the Civil Defence Force.

Upgrade of fire investigation test facilities, in collaboration with Victoria University of Technology for the Singapore Civil Defence Academy.

Design and manufacture of Maxim Portable Trainers for Royal Australian Navy.

Design and manufacture of smoke and camera systems for installation at Pat Heung Smoke House, Hong Kong.

Design and manufacture of a Maxim Portable Trainer for Fire Services College, Carrum Downs.

Design and manufacture of Maxim Portable Trainers for Holden Ltd.

Design and manufacture of Flange Fire Simulator for Deanmac Emergency Services of Morwell, Victoria.

Design and manufacture of Trailer Trainer for Deanmac Emergency Services of Morwell, Victoria.

Design and manufacture of Maxim Portable Trainer for Thurgoona Training Academy of Albury, NSW.

Design and manufacture of a Ship Simulator for Seaman’s Training Centre, Barbers Point, Hawaii.

Design and commissioning of portable formaldehyde absorber at CSIRO Australian Animal Health Laboratory, Geelong, Victoria 2004.

Installation and commissioning of boiler and dryer gas fired burners for tea processing at Ito En Australia Pty. Ltd, Wangaratta, Vic.

Upgrade of burners and refractory for Carcass Incinerators at CSIRO Australia Animal Health Laboratory, Geelong, Victoria, 2005.

Upgrade of Helicopter Simulator for Royal Australian Navy at HMAS Creswell, ACT.

Design and manufacture of Maxim Portable Trainer for ADI Limited, Benalla Victoria.

Design, manufacture and installation of Structural Fire Trainers for the Melbourne Fire Brigade, Victoria, 2006

Specialist Burner consultation for a 20 ton Thermofuel Plant for Ozmotech, Victoria.

Supply of 2 Maxim Portable Fire Trainers to Fire and Safety Solutions, Victoria.

Supply of 3 Maxim Portable Fire Trainers to RAAF Richmond, NSW.

Supply of Maxim Portable Fire Trainer to Formaprev, New Caledonia.

Design, supply, installation and commissioning of various gas burners for Production Line 2, Ito En Green Tea Factory, Wangaratta, Victoria.

Design of upgrade of thermal sterilising to indirect fired air heating for the Australian Animal Health Laboratory, Geelong, Victoria.

Upgrade & maintainance for NSW Fire Brigade training hot houses in Deniliquin, Albion Park, Kempsey, Wellington and Armidale

Design of three training units: Standard fire training unit, Advanced fire training unit, and Dynamic leak stop repair training unit (Damage control simulator) for the Royal Australian Navy at HMAS Creswell, ACT.

Design of hot house for the ACT Emergency Services Agency Training Facility, ACT.

Design, manufacture and commission of petrol station trainer for NSW Fire Brigade, Sydney - Alexandria

Design, manufacturer and commission of portable fire, B.A. and pitched roof training container for NSW Fire Brigades

Design, installation and commission of eight internal training rooms for NZFS, Rotorua

Design of aircraft trainer for Kirila Fire, Saipan

Design of C270 aircraft fire mock-up trainer for CrossBar, Shindand Air Base

Design, manufacture and commission of four industrial process furnaces and one thermal oxidiser for Cynar, Avonmouth

 

Login

Top